Small wrinkles, skin pigmentation, an inhomogeneous texture and flaccidity are imperfections that appear over time on our face and affect the appearance of the skin.
Over the years, the skin loses its ability to produce collagen and elastin , two of those responsible for maintaining smoothness, for example. However, there are treatments that help alleviate these problems, such as the rejuvenation laser , capable of eliminating acne marks .
HOW DOES LASER REJUVENATION WORK ON THE FACE?
Currently there is a wide variety of laser treatments, but one of the things they all have in common is that they are non-invasive procedures , so the discomfort they cause is minimal and the recovery is very short. Laser technology works by producing heat.
Depending on the wavelength it emits, that heat will target one aspect or another. For example, the Co2 laser focuses on the water in the skin, heating and evaporating it, leaving only the cell membranes which are then removed.
In this way, it is possible to eliminate the epidermis (the most superficial layer of the skin) to leave the basal layer, the one in charge of its total regeneration. The epidermis takes 10 to 15 days to renew itself, a period after which the full results can be seen.
Depending on the wavelength, the laser will be able to penetrate more or less into the skin. And the choice will obey the type of problem to be treated. Thus, it is possible to address imperfections such as scars, including those caused by acne, hyperpigmentation and blemishes or expression lines and, in addition, it is possible to unify the tone and restore luminosity to the face .
HARMONY: FACIAL REJUVENATION TREATMENTS
As we have said, today there are different laser technologies that allow different skin-related concerns to be addressed. However, one of the most complete devices is the Harmony platform . It is made up of a multitude of modules and heads with laser devices, which means that it has more than 65 different applications. These characteristics provide the possibility of offering very versatile and completely personalized treatments for each patient. In addition, it allows you to work on various dermatological and aesthetic problems , such as:
- Treat vascular injuries.
- Remove tattoos .
- Rejuvenate the face thanks to the improvement of its texture, since it stimulates the production of collagen.
- Photorejuvenation, which implies that it eliminates imperfections and evens out the skin tone.
- It also suppresses and softens pigmentary and vascular lesions.
- Allows to lighten dark circles.
- It is capable of deeply moisturizing the skin.
In addition to the Harmony platform, there are other rejuvenation laser options such as IPL or intense pulsed light. It is a light that is emitted with different wavelengths, which makes it possible to work on different skin problems at the same time, such as enlarged pores, sun spots, flaccidity or spider veins , among many others.
BENEFITS OF REJUVENATION LASER
Laser technology for facial rejuvenation has many advantages , but this time we are going to focus on three.
- Precision: whatever type of laser is used, they all allow the superficial layer of the skin to be removed without damaging the rest of the surrounding tissues and structures. Also, depending on the wavelength, specific problems can be treated.
- It is not invasive: it is one of the main advantages of using this type of technology, since it is an outpatient procedure and there are usually no side effects of the laser , as long as the guidelines recommended by the specialist after the session are followed. A reddening of the skin may occur that disappears within a few days.
- Regardless of the wavelength, the laser stimulates the production of collagen in the skin , which improves the appearance and smoothness of the face.
At Eternal Beauty Clinic they have the Harmony platform, one of the most complete technologies to work on a wide variety of skin problems. So, if you are interested in non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments , check with their professionals. They will advise you in a personalized way and adjust the procedure to make your skin shine like never before.