5 hair treatments to treat dry hair naturally
If you have excess dry hair you can prepare some natural treatments to nourish and moisturize it. Are you interested Discover 5 good options.
If you have frizzy, dull hair with split ends, you may need to treat dry hair naturally. Most of the conditioners offer a beautiful result but that is not always durable and also contain chemical ingredients that can harm the hair in the long term.
Discover in this article 5 hair treatments to treat dry hair naturally. With some natural ingredients such as yogurt, honey or oil we will get a hydrated and shiny mane.
Curly hair extensions can be made into virtually any style imaginable and can look fantastic when put in at any time of the year, but it’s important to know what to look for when you’re buying curly hair extensions. The first thing you will notice about curly hair extensions is that they have to be treated very carefully as they are extremely strong and can damage your natural hair. Even though you may think your extensions look amazing when you put them in at the end of winter, there is always the risk that they will rip through your natural hair and leave nasty tangles behind, which can ruin your style quickly. If you want to ensure that your new curly hair extensions don’t damage your hair then make sure you buy them from a specialist salon.
5 hair treatments to treat dry hair naturally
1. Yogurt and Honey
Dairy products are an excellent option to treat dry hair naturally. Yogurt especially is rich in B vitamins and minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium , which nourish the scalp from the root.
Honey is a common ingredient in homemade cosmetics thanks to its richness in vitamins, minerals and enzymes, as well as its moisturizing properties . In addition, it has the virtue of hydrating without excess greasing, since it does not contain oils. Therefore, it is beneficial for all hair types.
- Mix a yogurt with a spoonful of honey, apply on dry hair.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash with shampoo.
Mayonnaise in the hair? It may surprise you or you may have heard of this home remedy to moisturize your hair. Both egg and oil are two very beneficial ingredients to treat dry hair naturally.
The egg, rich in fats and proteins, is a great moisturizer . In contrast, olive oil is very nutritious and helps prevent split ends . In addition, it contains vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties.
- You can use the mayonnaise you have already made. Avoid processed mayonnaises that include additives.
- If we use a mayonnaise that contains egg white we should always wash our hair with warm water. In case of warming it could leave us remains of the solidified white in the mane.
- If the smell of eggs bothers us we can add a few drops of some essential oil , for example lavender or rosemary.
3. Coconut oil and aloe vera
Coconut oil has demonstrated its hair health benefits in different studies. The lauric acid it contains has a great affinity with the structure of the hair , so that it can penetrate it and prevent damaged hair.
For its part, aloe vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants. In addition to maintaining the natural hydration of the hair, it also protects it from damage from sun exposure. And it is also a natural alternative to styling gels.
- Mix both ingredients in equal parts and emulsify them until they are well integrated.
- Apply and leave on overnight. In the morning, wash your hair.
4. Avacado and banana to treat hair naturally
In this case we propose to combine two fruits that, when ripe, are rich in nutrients to nourish our hair. Both provide softness and shine, as well as nourish the hair follicle .
Avocado is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, as well as a wide variety of minerals. Instead, bananas contain vitamins A, C, E, and minerals such as potassium and zinc.
- Beat a banana with half an avocado and spread well throughout the hair.
- Leave on for half an hour and wash with shampoo.
5. Olive oil and lemon juice
Finally, two ingredients that, combined, make the perfect blend for our hair. The olive oil deeply nourishes and repairs damaged hair. At the same time, the lemon brings shine and balances the excess fat of olive oil. This treatment is very antioxidant and restorative.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with the juice of a lemon.
- The drier the hair, the more oil we will add.
- Apply throughout the hair and leave on for 1 hour or overnight if possible.
Now you know 5 home treatments to treat dry hair naturally. Surely at home you already have some of these ingredients so used in natural cosmetics. And, if not, get them because they will be very beneficial also for the skin and body .