Incorporate these beauty tips into your daily routine. They are very easy to follow and your nails, skin and hair will thank you.
Certainly, cosmetic products are useful to look spectacular. However, there is home care that can help us make a difference to be beautiful every day. Follow these beauty tips.
10 beauty tips for the skin
Our skin requires some attention so that it looks healthy, radiant and young. Apart from the products you can buy, we give you 10 beauty tips that contribute to skincare:
- Wash your face with honey: Instead of soaps or chemicals, apply honey all over your face and then remove it with warm water.
- Use cold water: Hot water can cause sagging and dry skin. On the contrary, cold water helps tone, close pores and preserve the skin’s natural oils.
- Use a soft towel: When you finish rinsing, dry yourself with light patting and a soft towel.
- Apply vegetable oils: The oils moisturize, clean and soften the skin naturally. Use coconut oil, almonds, olive or rosehip.
- Avoid alcohol consumption: It causes dehydration and, therefore, dry skin and premature ageing.
- Drink natural juices: Fruit and vegetable juices provide the skin with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that stimulate its regeneration and protect it from external damage.
- Exercise: It contributes to correct oxygenation of the cells. Only 30 minutes of exercise daily can have a very positive impact on your skin.
- Exfoliate the skin: It helps eliminate dead cells that accumulate. First, mix some oatmeal with honey and then apply it with gentle massages all over your face.
- Tone up: It is essential in every beauty routine to take care of the skin. The tonic cools, closes the pores and removes excess fat.
- Reduce inflammation: The skin around the eyes tends to swell and look tired due to dark circles. Put some cucumber slices in the refrigerator and then apply them on the eyelids.
5 beauty tips for hair
Hair needs to hydrate frequently and receive the right nutrients to stay strong and shiny. The following recommendations are part of the ideal routine for healthy hair:
- Hydration: It is very important to guarantee hydration to the hair by applying moisturizing products. You can use coconut, rosemary or olive oil.
- Conditioner: It gives the hair incredible shine, in addition to facilitating your hairstyle. A good option is to crush half ripe avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of coconut oil. It is applied throughout the hair, left on for 10 minutes and rinsed.
- Avoid sun exposure: Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause dryness, fall and other hair problems.
- Avoid chemicals: The use of dyes, gels and some types of chemical shampoos has side effects on your hair. Dryness, fall, fragility or split ends are some of these unwanted effects.
- Apple vinegar: Dilute apple cider vinegar in equal parts with water and apply it to your hair. It serves to prevent dandruff, remove excess fat, stimulate hair growth and condition.
5 beauty tips for nails
Beautiful and healthy nails always make a good impression. Get them with these tips:
- Manicure: It should be done at least once a week to deeply clean the nails and remove dead cells.
- Hydration: Applying a hand moisturizer daily is a way to keep your nails moist and healthy.
- Olive oil: When the nails are crumbled and tend to break, a good remedy is to dip them in a cup with olive oil.
- Garlic: This ingredient helps strengthen the nails to prevent them from splitting or cracking. Apply garlic directly on the nails or mix it with enamel for better treatment.
- Decor: So that the nails look with a unique and fashionable style, nothing better than to paint them and add some detail.
In short, with this complete list of beauty tips, you can no longer make excuses for not taking care of yourself. Get beautiful!